July 6, 2011

Heyy it's Glaaaaaaadys here!!~~

Erm, hey guys there's been like no post ever since the farewell and promotions, so I shall post MUAHAHAHA.

Okay anyway thx melina for organising pat meetings every once a week! I bet you wanted to do it once you became PL. (and you did~ XD) And about the patrol outing, I'm all in for it! (I'm so sorry Jillian.) And yeah I sorta kinda got sophia to agree to come too~!

Oh, and I'm so sorry Sherill that I didnt write to you in the.. previous post:) But welcome to sunflower, you've been really friendly and nice to us though we just met!

Let's sell more cookies too! (they were cookies, right?) Like let's sell more than 5 tins~ (Sherill inspired me to write this part) then we can get the new thing on our uniforms! Yeah!! And earn commission! So..., force ur friends to buy it or something XD (I'm being so mean)

Signing off now~

No comments: